🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I've lost too much connect as client does...
Page options
syfulkhanupwork
Community Member

I've lost too much connect as client doesn't hire me or anyone

Hello community,

There last month to till now, I've lost more than 100 connect. Client posted job and i see that there 20-30% client are sending message for interview, 20-30% job hired and others not any response. That's means more than 70% client doesn't hire anyone.

Last in 30 days i submitted 30+ proposal and i hired by client for 3 job. And i see others 27 jobs and there i see some job has interviewing and some job has no interviewing. Day by day, job was closed as clients doesn't hire. 

Also some connects refund, but most connect not refunded. 

What's the solution? Every day, i lost the connect, but not hired. Even i i'll get invitation for interviewing, it'll better. But there is too much low.

Regards

Md Syful Islam

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Md Syful I wrote:

Last in 30 days i submitted 30+ proposal and i hired by client for 3 job.

That's 1 in 10, which isn't a bad conversion rate as such. You made decent money from those proposals.

Md Syful I wrote:

What's the solution? Every day, i lost the connect, but not hired.

You didn't "lose" those connects, you invested them to win work and earn money.

100 Connects only cost you $ 15, compare that to what you earned from the proposals you sent...

Hi Petra,

Thanks for your answer. I understand what you want to say. But i wanted to say that there most of job doesn't hired and it's automatically rejected as 30 days passed. There is no problem to invest to make money. I like upwork system. But most of client posted a job, sometimes got interviewing  but not hired.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members