cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've started a project Yesterday..But it's not showing in my work history..!

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Muhammad U Member Since: May 27, 2017
1 of 11

Why this is happening...again and again with me?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 11

Hi Muhammad,

Please send me a PM with the contract title/ID or your client name so that I can check this and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Ace Contributor
3 of 11

Project title is **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 11

You started YESTERDAY so presumably you haven't been PAID  anything yet so OF COURSE it won't show yet and why in the world does it even matter?

Hourly contracts show within 24-48 hours after the first week's hours have been paid and fixed rate ones show after the first milestone has been released.

It is NORMAL and how it is for everyone.

Ace Contributor
5 of 11

I've already done two projects......for those two projects....I've also come to this platform to resolve this issue...!

Community Guru
Kathy T Member Since: Jul 17, 2015
6 of 11

Muhammad U wrote:

I've already done two projects......for those two projects....I've also come to this platform to resolve this issue...!

I see 12 jobs listed on your profile, one of which is in progress. Have you already been PAID for those 2 jobs (above)? (is the money available for withdrawl?) If so, it should show on your profile. Remember, a client has 14 days to look over and approve your work before they will release escrowed funds. If they don't release those funds, they will automatically release at the end of 14 days. 

Also, if this is an hourly job, there's about a week that the client has before they are billed automatically.

Otherwise, if the above has occured. escrow was released then you'll need to contact Upwork (again) specifically concerning those 2 jobs. 

Ace Contributor
7 of 11
Problem is solved already. Thanks for your time.
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
8 of 11

Hi Muhammad,

I just checked your account and can confirm that everything is working by design. Contracts are listed on your profile once funds have been exchanged on the contract itself, once your client is billed for the hours you have tracked the contract will be listed on your profile.

Additionally, please keep in mind that posting private information publicly in our Community is not allowed. Feel free to send us (Moderators) a PM(click on our names) whenever you need help where private details are involved. Thank you.

Untitled
Community Guru
Elba A Member Since: Feb 28, 2017
9 of 11
Muhammad U wrote:

There's not issue to be resolved! Site is working as design, as Petra and Goran have said!

So when the next project arrives, just wait for the conditions to be met! $$$$$$$$

Ace Contributor
10 of 11

Thank You for your help. I'll take care in future about before sharing the information here.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS