🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I want change my name from (sunny malhotr...
Page options
samjesus3993
Community Member

I want change my name from (sunny malhotra) to (sunny) only ?

I want change my name from (sunny malhotra) to (sunny) only ?

12 REPLIES 12
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sunny,

You can update your name by going to Settings and using the edit button. If your name variation is not acceptable, our agent will advise you directly about the mismatch on your documents and will suggest editing your Upwork profile name to match your legal name.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

name variation is not acceptable sir please reolve my issue thanks

Hi Sunny,

It looks like your name change request was denied since the requested name variation is not acceptableWhile we understand freelancers at times like to promote their services under a variation of their verified name, we also know that in order for Upwork to be a great site for freelancers, our marketplace needs to be a place that clients trust. We build this trust in part by sharing your verified name with clients if you work with them. Please note that your verified name will only appear in the Contract Room with your client(s) and on invoices.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

My name is only Sunny in my all ID proof as well as in bank also, so thats the main reason I want to change my name from
sunny malhotra to sunny

Thank you for clarifying your request, Sunny. 

Could you please enter your name in both fields for the First and for the Last Name?

Let us know if the issue persists.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I want to change my name from

**Edited for community guidelines**

This is final change down below:-

First name:- MR.
Last name:-**Edited for community guidelines**

Please change asap
Thanks

Hi Sunny,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

I received a mail regarding ID verification i upload my ID proof and selfie to verify....

Now my question is when i can change my name from:-

Sunny Malhotra     to       Mr. Sunny 

Hi Sunny,

If you have any questions, feel free to post them directly on this support ticket so that the team can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Please help they not reply in ticket
I want to change my name

They don't reply on ticket and please tell me how I can change my name

Hi Sunny,

Please note that our team responds to tickets in the order they were received and in some cases, it can take more than 48 hours to receive an update.

As you have only one name, you can add your name in both the 'First name' and 'Last name' fields so the system would know you as 'Sunny Sunny', not as 'Mr. Sunny'.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members