🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I want help with account password and securit...
Page options
871e4f8f
Community Member

I want help with account password and security question recovery

I forgot my security question answer and my password. I Signed up directly using Google account, now when I sign in directly using Google it asks for Security question answer which I forgot. And when I want to reset the security question it asks for the account password which I do not remember.

I want to recover both password and security question. I have access to my email.

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Bimal,

Could you please try using this form provided in this help article to reset your password or security question? Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Nikola
Upwork

hi my friend is having the same problem and the link is not working. 

maddy-raza
Community Member

hi my friend is having the same problem and joanne link is not working.. he is unable to
contact customer support since he can't log in. For 3 years I had 0 real issues.. For 1 month I am having 3rd.. so annoying.

maddy-raza
Community Member

hi. my friend is unable to log in to his account and is not receiving a password email. he needs help with that.. can you help,.. no other solution I searched on these threads is working.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muddassar,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with the email address associated with the account you're referring to? I’ll check that for you and advise you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members