🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I want to Reverse the payment that hasn't bee...
Page options
mohid_ahmad
Community Member

I want to Reverse the payment that hasn't been approved.

Hello, I accidentaly sent payment directly to my bank account and want to reverse. I think it's possible as the payment has not been approved yet. I wanted to transfer to my Paynoeer account.

How can I stop the payment?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Mohid, 

Deleting the payment method itself should not impact the success of the withdrawal you already processed. If any issues arise, the team will get in touch with you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Mohid,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked with our team and I would like to clarify that we are unable to reverse or cancel a withdrawal. 

Please know that there is no guarantee of success and it can take up to four weeks. Also, recalls may incur additional charges if banks deduct fees while transmitting the funds back to Upwork. The resolution also depends on how fast the intermediary bank or beneficiary bank responds.

For these reasons, we won't be able to complete your request as we can't guarantee the success of the process.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thank you for the clarification.

One more question, I deleted the payment method after making the transfer will the payment still succeed or will it get stuck in limbo? 

Hi Mohid, 

Deleting the payment method itself should not impact the success of the withdrawal you already processed. If any issues arise, the team will get in touch with you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
7eb9f409
Community Member

Hi there

once payment has been sent to banks it cant be reversed in Upwork.

Thank you

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members