🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I want to buy upwork connects and Freelan...
Page options
alrazi86
Community Member

I want to buy upwork connects and Freelancer Plus membership with my upwork balance.

Hello UpWork Team!

I want to buy upwork connects as my connects are almost finished. Can I buy upwork connects with my upwork balance? (PS: This will be the first time I am buying upwork connects) 
As for the first time buying connects, is mastercard absolutely necessary? Or I can just simply use my upwork balance to buy connects. 
If yes, I still couldn't find an option to buy connects with my upwork balance. This problem also includes about buying "Freelancer Plus", so both options are not available. 
Anykind of detailed  solution for this problem will be highly appreciated.

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abdullah,

You can purchase connects with your Upwork earnings (available earnings). To do this you will need to go to Settings > Membership & Connects > select a bundle > add connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abdullah,

You can purchase connects with your Upwork earnings (available earnings). To do this you will need to go to Settings > Membership & Connects > select a bundle > add connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank youy so much Goran, it works.

Can I buy or activate upwork freelancer plus membership like this way if I have sufficient balance? 

Thanks

Hi Abdullah,

Yes you will be able to upgrade to our Plus plan once you have at least $15 available on your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much Goran.

I tried upgrad to Freelancer Plus membership this way, but it's pull  "Add billing method" drawer. I have sufficient balance in my upwork account.

How can i upgrade to Freelancer Plus membership with my Upwork balance?

Thank you.

Hi Jakir,

I would like to clarify that before purchasing Connects or a membership plan, you’ll need to add a Billing Method to your account. After adding the billing method you can use your Upwork balance to pay for your membership or purchase additional Connects.

You can find more information here.

~ Nikola
Upwork
joomx
Community Member

Thank you 🙂

Hello Nikola,

If i need to buy more connects apart from the 80 then is it possible or not ?

Regards,

Mayank

Hi Mayank,

Thank you for your message. Yes, you can add additional Connects until your available total Connect balance is 200.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
cb65cfb1
Community Member

Screenshot_20231124_084158_com.upwork.android.apps.main.jpg

Hi. I dont have the option to buy connects. Do you know why? 

Hi Jeo,

Currently, there is no option to purchase Connects on a Mobile App. You will need to log in to your PC to purchase additional Connects.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hello there,

I have 19$ available in my Upwork account. But why cannot I buy a Membership plan plus with this balance? There is only one option here, that is payment card. I don't have a payment card. So, how can buy a membership plus plan? please help me with this. 

THANK YOU

Hi Imtiaj,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
imtiajab
Community Member

waiting for a response. I want to buy Membership plus.

Hi Imtiaj,

I can see that one of our agents has already reached out to you. You can access the ticket by logging in to your Upwork account and going here

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi,

I have enough balance available in my Upwork account. But why can't I buy a Membership plus plan with this balance? There is only one option here, which is a payment card. But I don't have a payment card. So, how can I buy a membership plus plan? please help me with this.😥

Hi Hriday,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
2b7202f0
Community Member

Hi, Same problem here as I have enough balance available in my Upwork account. But why cannot I buy a Membership plan plus with this balance? There is only one option here, that is payment card. I don't have a payment card. So, how can buy a membership plus plan? please help me with this. 

Hi Md M,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your membership plan. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, Same problem here. As I have enough balance available in my Upwork account. But why can't I buy a Membership plus plan with this balance? There is only one option here, which is a payment card. But I don't have a payment card. So, how can I buy a membership plus plan? please help me with this.😥

Dear Sir,

For the first, I submit proposal with out buy connects.

Could you explain, why now I shall thru buy connect?

Regards,

Sayid

Hi Sayid,

Could you please clarify if you're experiencing any problems when you're trying to purchase Connects? Or, you meant how you can bye Connects? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I wanted to purchase connect. There isn't membership and connect on my settings dashboard.

Pls what should I do? I'm working with the App.

Hi Victor,

I can see that you should have the Memberships & Connects on your Settings page. Can you send us a screenshot of the options you see on your end?

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I have no options to buy connects on Upwork although I have earnings. 

19F04BF6-3D02-418E-9A8E-9D571F6150C8.png

I got a comment under this, but I couldn't reply to the comment.

In regard to the response, Yes, i have reached out to Upwork support team concerning this problem since August 30th, but I'm yet to get a feedback from them. This is why I reached out here too because it's taking longer than expected 

Hi Temilade,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. I have submitted a follow-up to the team handling your case so you should be getting an update shortly. A gentle reminder, please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. You can access your support tickets here

~ Arjay
Upwork

select a bundle option where is it

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths