🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I want to change my Name
Page options
chester_onah
Community Member

I want to change my Name

Hello moderators, my first name is chester and not Onah. It sounds difficult for clients. I want to change my name to Chester Onah. Which is Chester O. And not Onah C.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Chester,

You can request your name to be changed by going to the Settings > Contact Info and making the changes to your name under the Account section.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Onah C wrote:
Hello moderators, my first name is chester and not Onah. It sounds difficult for clients. I want to change my name to Chester Onah. Which is Chester O. And not Onah C.

What is your real, legal name? This is what needs to be on your profile. Your clients don't need to know how to pronounce it right, as they will mostly only communicate in writing with you. If you talk on the phone, they are able to ask for the correct pronounciation.

So I don't see any problem here, unless, of course, Chester is your legal first name, then you need to change your profile name. (Hint: if it's not the exact same name as on your bank account or payment method, you will not be able to withdraw funds.)

What is on my payoneer is chester onah and not Onah Chester. And yes Chester is my name. I want to change it to match.

Hi Chester,

You can request your name to be changed by going to the Settings > Contact Info and making the changes to your name under the Account section.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members