🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I want to change my profile photo
Page options
humayank113
Community Member

I want to change my profile photo

Hi,

I have verified my Identity and video call. I want to replace my current image with my profile. Because my current one looks old. I think that the profile image also takes an important rule for me to get suitable jobs. I think that my new one is better than the current one (You can see it in the attached.

It's my old image 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

It's my current image

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I will be glad if you let me clear the possibility of replacing it.

Sorry for interrupting your time.

Kind regards

Humayan 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi MD Humayan,

You can update your profile picture by going to Find Work > Profile and click on the "pencil" icon that would show right on top of your current picture. Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. Feel free to check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
LuiggiR

Hi MD Humayan,

You can update your profile picture by going to Find Work > Profile and click on the "pencil" icon that would show right on top of your current picture. Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. Feel free to check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I know how to update the profile picture. I have verified my Identity and video calling verified. After changing the profile image, do I have to do video verification again?

Hi MD Humayan,

Feel free to change your profile picture. If any issues arise, our team will notify you directly.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thank you so much 

Hi, 

I want to change my profile picture without attending a video call I want to add this picture because its match to my ID perfectlyI want to add this picture because its match to my ID perfectly

Hi Salma,

As part of our ongoing work to keep the Upwork marketplace a secure place for freelancers and clients, verification is sometimes required more than once. We do try to avoid doing this repeatedly and apologize for the inconvenience it may cause. 

Please refer to this ticket for more information regarding the verification process, where our team already shared tips about using a device with a connected camera and microphone for the verification process. Use the link provided in the ticket and our agent will guide you through the process!

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
hashimmanzoor
Community Member

Hello Upwork Communtity team I'm Muhammad Hashim Top Rated Freelancer I have a question Can I change my profile Pic Old to new ?

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Yes, you can change your profile picture. You can update your profile picture by going to Find Work > Profile and click on the "pencil" icon that would show right on top of your current picture. Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. Feel free to check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members