🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » I want to change the type of government issue...
Page options

I want to change the type of government issued ID for my identity verification

Hi, I verified my identity yesterday and received my identity badge. However, I want to change the government issued ID used to verify my name from my passport to my ID card (KTP). The government issued ID I used was my passport, which listed my name as Daniel Kurnia Suhendro. But the name on my ID card is Daniel Kurnia. Both are my legal names but this name discrepancy caused  a problem when I tried to withdraw earnings to my bank account (under my ID card name). So, I want to change the verified ID on upwork to be my ID card and change my profile name accordingly. Can someone help me with this ? 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Daniel,


Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place so that our team can assist you more effectively. 


Thank you.

~ Aleksandar