🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I want to complain about a client behavior.
Page options
karakalem2020
Community Member

I want to complain about a client behavior.

I want to complain about a client behavior. He send 27 job post and never hiring. He always lead to outside of upwork. Freelancer is not a slave. He cant do this for money. There is terms in upwork.

7 REPLIES 7
a_lipsey
Community Member

Ersin M wrote:

I want to complain about a client behavior. He send 27 job post and never hiring. He always lead to outside of upwork. Freelancer is not a slave. He cant do this for money. There is terms in upwork.

Are you working for him for free?  Has he solicited you for free work? If you need to flag a job, then there is a button to flag a job post for breaking TOS. Do you have proof he is hiring outside of Upwork? 

Amanda L wrote:

Ersin M wrote:

Are you working for him for free?  Has he solicited you for free work? If you need to flag a job, then there is a button to flag a job post for breaking TOS. Do you have proof he is hiring outside of Upwork? 

I have messages from this client. It show clearly everythink. We cant flag to job, if job cancell.

Ersin M wrote: I have messages from this client. It show clearly everythink. We cant flag to job, if job cancell.

You can report the messages! Click on the "gear" symbol on the right hand side of the message in question and then on "Report message"

report message.png

Petra R wrote:

Ersin M wrote: I have messages from this client. It show clearly everythink. We cant flag to job, if job cancell.

You can report the messages! Click on the "gear" symbol on the right hand side of the message in question and then on "Report message"

report message.png

Thanks.

JoanneP

Hi Ersin,

Could you please send me a PM with more information so I can look into this for you? If you see a job that seems suspicious, you can report it to us using the flagging option. You can read more on this help article and also, please check out Tips to avoid questionable jobs. You might also want to check out the information here to learn more about staying safe on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you. I send you a private message about client.

We cant report it to you using the flagging option. Becaouse he cancel to job after interviews with freelancers. So we cant see to flag anymore (I think this is  lack of a upwork's system.)

Thank you, Ersin. I'll go ahead and check your message. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members