🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I want to delete all my client conversati...
Page options
er_kumar
Community Member

I want to delete all my client conversation history & want to delete Past submitted Proposal.

I want to delete all my client conversation history & want to delete Past submitted Proposal. Please help me ASAP

6 REPLIES 6
joynul33
Community Member

Hi,

You can delete your own message and withdraw the proposal easily. Go to message and click the settings icon then you will be able to delete the messages.

Go to find work then click the proposal then click the job which one do you want to withdraw.

Joynul
petra_r
Community Member

Joynul A wrote:

You can delete the message and withdraw the proposal easily. Wrong again.

Wrong again. Messages can not be deleted beyond shortly after they were written,only hidden, and proposals can not be deleted at all. 

He didn't ask about wirthdrawing proposals, he asked about deleting them.

joynul33
Community Member

Hi Petra,

Yes, the own messages can be deleted but the proposal can't delete. So I told him to withdraw the proposal.

I attach a screenshot also, Please check.

Thanks!

Joynul
petra_r
Community Member

Joynul A wrote:

Yes, the own messages can be deleted but the proposal can't delete. So I told him to withdraw the proposal.

I attach a screenshot also, Please check.

I don't have to check.

Which part of "I want to delete all my client conversation history & want to delete Past submitted Proposal"

do you need explaining to you? You can only delete a message that has just been sent. After an hour or so you can no longer delete them.

So your "answer", as usual, was missing the point.

f505c73f
Community Member

I don't understand how she is a karen. Even if you think so. Your coment doesn't help much either.

b2197521
Community Member

Member Petra R is correct in mentioning that members Joynul A answer does not fit the initial request.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths