🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I want to have paymant back in my upwork ...
Page options
shami360
Community Member

I want to have paymant back in my upwork account.

Hi,
I didn't send payment to my bank accounbt plrase stop that I want to take it in my Upwork account to buy connects please stop thta. I do not have any paypal or any card to buy connects and in my country it is the biggest issue of not giving me facility for any card that Upwork accepts to purchase connects,. Please stop the payment process for this time and only allows to process if I do it manually. I hate automatically process. Please stop that.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ehtisham,

Just to confirm that your withdrawal was initiated because of your automated payment schedule. If you would like to edit your payment schedule go to Settings > Get Paid. 
Unfortunately, we can't cancel or reverse a withdrawal once it's been initiated. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Then why it is written "Contact Upwork Support if this payment was not authorized." in each email about payment confirmation if you can not reverse it. 

petra_r
Community Member

Ehtisham U wrote:

Then why it is written "Contact Upwork Support if this payment was not authorized." in each email about payment confirmation if you can not reverse it. 

This is purely for cases where someone else may have accessed your Upwork account. It's so the account can be made secure, not for when an automatic withdrawal happens. In future, simply reserve some money for connects. There is a setting on your schedule settings to do just that.

maintain balance.png

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members