Don't see your topic? Ask a question
Top Solution Authors
User Accepted Solutions Count
Top Kudoed Members
User Kudos Count
Featured Contributor

I want to join Dev team builder group how i can do that?

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
2 Posts

I want to join Dev team builder group how i can do that?

Hi There,

I want to join Dev team builder group how i can do that? Even i do follow all the requirements like: top rated, success score more then 90% etc

Please get back to me soon

Thanks

3,135 Posts

Re: I want to join Dev team builder group how i can do that?

Hi Sumit, 

You may want to check the announcement thread of the Team Builder beta program launch. Just the same, I've copied here a part of the announcement which answers your question:

Only some freelancers (see the minimum qualifications below) in the Web, Mobile & Software Dev, Admin Support and Customer Service will receive email invitations to join the beta program. These freelancers will be invited to join the “Team Builder” Talent Cloud group. If you’d like to be considered in the future, just keep delivering great work and building your business here on Upwork. Minimum qualifications* include:

• Top Rated or Rising Talent status.
  • A profile listed in the Web, Mobile and Software Dev, Admin Support, or Customer Services category.
  • Work history including at least 100 hours and having been hired by a client that was looking to hire for a longer-term project.

*Note, meeting these qualifications does not guarantee inclusion in the initial invitations for this beta program. 

-Avery
2 Posts

Hello Avery,

Thanks a lot for your kind reply  and explanation but i'd like to let you know that i do qualify all the "Minimum qualifications" and also done work more then 8500 hours in web design, seo,smm and few freelancer done work just 100 hours in only web development, they are member of beta program but i am not. Why this happen to me and is it possible that i couldn't join yet because am working in seo, smm with web design??

Looking for your positive reply.

Thanks in Advance

16,963 Posts

Hi Sumit,

Team Builder program is still in Beta and are inviting people on a rolling basis. We are planning to expand the program and make it available for more freelancers in more categories in the future. So stay tuned.

~ Valeria
Untitled
1 Posts

Hello Avery,
I am in Design and Creative sector. I saw a freelancer's profile that he is in "Design and Creative Team Builder Group"
How can I join that group? Do I have to verify my phone number or something like this?
I am Top rated and have 99% job success.

16,963 Posts

Hi Usama,

Eligible freelancers are invited as we expand this program. You can also proactively apply to join Premium Programs. Please, check out this article to find out more about the application process and eligibility requirements.

~ Valeria
Untitled
1 Posts

I want to join Team Builder Group. My profile has 90+ % of job success and Top Rated for 12+ months, I was waiting the invitation from Team Builder Group, but no invitation yet. What can i do? Please let me know how can i join Team Builder Group or Private Talent Cloud. Thank you very much.
11,284 Posts

Thanks for taking an interest in our Premium programs Erik. Please read this Help article and follow the outlined steps to submit your application for the Team Builder program. The only way to join a Talent Cloud is to be invited by an Enterprise client.