🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I want to remove a completed job. Is this...
Page options
iamelizabeth
Community Member

I want to remove a completed job. Is this possible?

Now that Upwork has changed its policies regarding small, one-time jobs...I'd like to remove a job from my list of completed jobs.

How can I do this?

6 REPLIES 6
tlbp
Community Member

Refund all the money associated with the contract. The job will no longer appear on your history.

feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Elizabeth H wrote:

Now that Upwork has changed its policies regarding small, one-time jobs...I'd like to remove a job from my list of completed jobs.

How can I do this?

How will this help you? Upwork isn't penalising you for having lower-paid jobs in your profile. If you give a full refund, you'll have a "nothing paid" contract instead, which will negatively affect your JSS.

I didn't like the client and I don't want the job on my profile. I'm willing to refund his money...IF it will completely remove the job. In other words, I don't want to see it there at all. I'm not interested in just removing feedback. I don't want to see the job there.

Elizabeth H wrote:

I didn't like the client and I don't want the job on my profile. I'm willing to refund his money...IF it will completely remove the job. In other words, I don't want to see it there at all. I'm not interested in just removing feedback. I don't want to see the job there.

And you're willing to take the immense hit to your JSS for a no earnings contract?

Well, there wouldn't be a no earnings contract there.  So, how would it affect my score?

Elizabeth H wrote:

Well, there wouldn't be a no earnings contract there.  So, how would it affect my score?

A contract that ended in no money paid counts as a failure, therefore negatively. The more jobs you have, the less impact obviously. If you have 100+ jobs, don't worry about it, but then you also don't need to worry too much about a client scrolling through all your old feedbacks...

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members