🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I want to report this client
Page options
02896fb5
Community Member

I want to report this client

I have this client and do the job that he wants me to do and submitted it to him and then he just ended the contract. I want to report this client because I spent not only effort but much of my time to finish the task. I want to report him so that he will not do this again to other freelancers. Please help me to report this client

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Kate,

I am sorry to hear about this. It looks like you have an open ticket with our Dispute team about this dispute. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You can learn more about user reporting here.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
wescowley
Community Member

Kate -

Some advice for next time: Review the client's feedback history before applying or accepting a contract. The bad ratings in both directions on that profile are a pretty clear sign that things aren't likely to go well.

Wes C wrote:

Some advice for next time: Review the client's feedback history before applying or accepting a contract. Twell.

I also don't think Upwork would approve of the business the client is running via Upwork... It's not allowed by Upwork's terms of Service...

02896fb5
Community Member

And yeah. He changed his name. **Edited for community guidelines** If he is legit well why he would change his account name? lol

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths