🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I want to rollback a withdrawn proposal which...
Page options
joeallan95
Community Member

I want to rollback a withdrawn proposal which I accidentally withrdrew

Hi,

I wanted to add something in the proposal I had submitted on this job **Edited for Community Guidelines**

I have found out that since I withdrew, I cannot submit a proposal again. It is not that I did not want to do the job. Just wanted to edit a small sentence. Please roll back the withdrawal of the proposal to the client.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Allan,

Unfortunately the client changed their job post to private/invite only and you won't be able to resubmit your proposal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
wescowley
Community Member

You need to submit a new proposal.  The old one can't be resubmitted.

Thanks Wes

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Allan,

Unfortunately the client changed their job post to private/invite only and you won't be able to resubmit your proposal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

It seems like I accidentally withdrawn an application which is not supposed to be and I lost my connects. I need to re-apply with the same job and would want to have the lost connects. How can I move along with this? Thanks.

Howard John R wrote:

How can I move along with this? Thanks.

You can't get the connects back.

If you apply again, you will have to use connects again.

I found the reason behind. It says in the job landing page: Job application is cancelle by Upwork. Please see attached screenshot. Can I retrieve my Connects back?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

90120d3a
Community Member

I have the same situation.  But I  can't even submit a new application.   This is the message that appears on submission :

90120d3a_0-1658594598820.png

Here is a help article.

Boost Your Proposal – Upwork Customer Service & Support | Upwork Help

If you withdraw a boosted proposal, you cannot resubmit a proposal (boosted or not).

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths