🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I want to set search to get only “worldwide” ...
Page options
61baf2aa
Community Member

I want to set search to get only “worldwide” jobs

I want to set search to get only “worldwide” jobs, not specific countries.  I don’t see an option for worldwide. When I click on location I can only choose countries. There should be a tag for “worldwide”.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Liena,

Thanks for your feedback. I'll be sure to share this with the team for review and consideration. In the meantime, if you don't add a specific location in your search filters, it will generate results for all jobs relevant to your category and other preferences you select for your searches.

You might also want to adjust your feed by running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to your feed. Feel free to check out this help article and this one too for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed, and improve the results you see.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Liena,

Thanks for your feedback. I'll be sure to share this with the team for review and consideration. In the meantime, if you don't add a specific location in your search filters, it will generate results for all jobs relevant to your category and other preferences you select for your searches.

You might also want to adjust your feed by running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to your feed. Feel free to check out this help article and this one too for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed, and improve the results you see.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members