🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I want to to create my UPWORK profile look
Page options
ba3671c1
Community Member

I want to to create my UPWORK profile look

Hello Upwork,

I want to speak with you! I am Santanu **Edited for Community Guidelines** a professional voice actor from India. I am in this field of passion for the last four years. First two years I have given my time & energy to learn the craft, which I am still doing by the way but earlier I was learning the basics like how to read the script with feel & with energy, how to perform to the best of my ability and how to do justice to the script. Then comes the second step which is professional audio quality. Earlier two years back when I used to listen to other artists, I got surprised how a sound quality could be superb! Now I have almost given more than 200 auditions, might be more but now I have a collection bank as my mentors like World famous Bill DeWees &  Susan Berkley guided me and still guiding me on my voice over journey. To be honest, I am not a native speaker in English but I can read the script in Indian English very fluently all credits goes to them. I have decided to be on the most reputed platform like UPWORK only after taking coaching from probably worlds best teachers, and still I asked for advise from them when any situation demands. I have not mentioned this on my profile because I want you to know me personally that when I have worked hard on my skill and achieved milestone in the journey then only I have joined this reputed platform and I want to thank you personally that you approved me & given me the opportunity to show my talent to the world. I am a native speaker in Bengali & Hindi as I am bilingual & speaking both the languages for the last 20 years or may be more. If you ask me to read  any script in Hindi or Bengali in whatever genre it may be I can assure you that I will take the script to another level giving my best performance. I am not able to show my audio samples on my portfolio neither which are my best performances. I want to show at least fifty best auditions of different genres so that client can understand my range and passion on my craft. Is it possible to add GOOGLE DRIVE LINK on my portfolio. but how! I want to create two specialization profile one in Hindi another in Bengali so that I can apply my skill more efficiently and can serve the client and make them feel pleased giving my best performance every time. Could you help me giving me link of any video so that I can create an outstanding profile! I am unable to share mp3 files with you  since file type wav is not allowed. I want to know what strategies top voice artist are doing so that I can follow them. Looking forward hearing from you soon! Thanks you!

Best regards,

Santanu  

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members