🐈 Community
moking01

I want to verify my account but i dont have a webcam please help !!!

Hello,

I received a notification that i need to verifiy my account through a video chat with one of Upwork's agents. Now i dont have access to a webcam so how do i go about verifying my account please ?

5 REPLIES 5
prestonhunter

Mostafa, Upwork has said in the past they can work with people for verification. So you could try talking to them and working things out. They could let you use a mobile device or make other arrangements.

But in all honesty, the simplest thing for you to do would be to simply comply. GET access to a video camera.

Buy a webcam.

Borrow someone's laptop with a built-in webcam.

Go to an Internet Cafe and use a computer with a webcam.

Go to the home of somebody with a camera attached to their computer.

wlyonsatl

Are there not any Internet cafes where you live? In my experience worldwide (Mexico City, Peru, Costa Rica, Thailand, etc.) all Internet cafes offer Skype services, which can be audio or video.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mostafa,

Feel free to reach out to our team on the ticket created for your verification and our team will assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran,

All tickets are market as "Solved". Im not sure if i can still reply to any of them.

Mostafa,

You can still reply directly to this ticket with any questions you have. You can also follow the link in the ticket and you'll first be chatting with an agent in writing first. You will be able to ask questions and receive assistance.

~ Valeria
Upwork
Learning Paths