ahmed-bijoy

I want you to add recent searches to the My Jobs feed(Find work page).

Every time to get recent searches I need to click top search icon so I redirect to the jobs search page which has also recent searches.

It was working a few months ago but now it is not there, so I suggest you to return this feature as it help to save time.

Thank you, 

1 REPLY 1
colettelewis

Bijoy, you may not copy another freelancer's suggestion unless you show that it is a quote. Copying and plagiarism is not allowed. You have already violated Upwork's ToS in another section. I suggest you read everything you can about this site, before you make any further errors.

For anyone reading this thread. This was originally posted yesterday by Oleg, here:

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Recent-searches/m-p/141668

"Hello Upwork,

Every time to get recent searches I need to click top search icon so I redirect to the jobs search page which has also recent searches.

It was working a few months ago but now it is not there, so I suggest you to return this feature as it help to save time.

Thank you, 
Oleg"

When is Upwork going to put an end to freelancers such as the OP who get away with this sort of thing?The OP has also copied  his overview from the Internet.