cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I was hired

halil0202
Ibrahim H Member Since: Sep 8, 2016
1 of 5

hi there,im new in this website as a freelancer and ı got my first job,ı submitted the offer but my client told me it says you accept but cannot see..

now,how will ı know ,all is ok? in this job

ı cannot check my client history in this website,how to do that?

and how will ı know my client pay my money?

last one,ı did not use any credit card or paypal when ı sign in this website,so ı wonder how can ı get my money??

katrinabeaver
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
2 of 5

To check if you have been officially hired look under your "My Jobs" tab. If the job is not there, you have not been hired and should not proceed until you recieve an offer, accept it and make sure it's under "My Jobs"  Is this an hourly or fixed rate contract?

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
halil0202
3 of 5

yes,has there and wrote fixed

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 5

Hi Ibrahim,

I see you accepted the client's offer, submitted the work and requested the Milestone funds to be released on the contract details page. You client can approve your request (here are the steps) or the funds will be automatically released to you 14 days from the most recent submission (no need to use the resubmit button more than once), unless your client request changes to the work you have delivered. Please read this Help article for more information.

You can find the client's details on the right side of their job post and you'll need to add a payment method on your Get Paid page in order to withdraw your earnings.

Please make sure to read the Help articles from the Getting Started as a Freelancer section, our Freelancer Guide and check the tips Lena shared here before submitting new proposals.

Untitled
halil0202
5 of 5

great team! thank you very much

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS