🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I withdrawed money to Payoneer, they just sai...
Page options
copsi10
Community Member

I withdrawed money to Payoneer, they just said me that they didn't receive a payment. URGENT!

Hi

This morning, I requested a withdraw to my Payoneer account. Each Wednesday I am doing the same thing, the money arrives within 1-2 hours since I select fast load. Now, I didn't get any notification from them so I called and they let me know that they didn't receive any money from you. WHY? The refference number is #271658286

They asked for the Payment Partner ID. 

Please solve this asap.

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dalibor,

Please allow up to 24 hours for the funds to be loaded on your account. If you don't receive them after 24 hours let us know here and our team will assist you further with your transaction. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dalibor,

Please allow up to 24 hours for the funds to be loaded on your account. If you don't receive them after 24 hours let us know here and our team will assist you further with your transaction. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

That is okay, but then I am losing money on Payoneer since I am paying them for a faster load, more than 5 hours are passed. I think it should be sent to them at least.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dalibor,

Our team also reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your withdrawal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members