🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » IBAN number
Page options
6101f2db
Community Member

IBAN number

Hello,

Hello, I'm trying to add the Direct to Local Bank payment method to my account but when I enter my IBAN number it says "Invalid IBAN Number. IBAN is different from an account number and may vary by country." even though it's the correct IBAN number. I've tried it with and without the first 2 digits, I don't know what to do. I'm from Pakistan.

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Sadia,

Thank you for your message.

I am sorry to hear that you are unable to add a payment method. I see that you have already initiated a support ticket for the same query and one of our team members has reached you on the same ticket to assist you further. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

Dear Pardeep,

Thank you for your response. yes i intitated  a support ticket for my query, but unfortunatly didnt get any assistance reagrding the matter. I guess there is misconception because nobodey has reached me. 

Hi Sadia,

Just to confirm, that our team has followed up on your ticket and is waiting on your follow up there. If you have any additional questions feel free to follow up directly on your ticket with the number 32467706. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members