🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: IBAN
Page options
ahmedfiazjan
Community Member

IBAN

How to view the complete IBAN which I gave to upwork for validation purposes?
6 REPLIES 6
LuiggiR

Hi Ahmad,

Are you referring to the IBAN number of your bank? If you are, you can consult your bank to get it.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thank you for replying,
yes I do mean the IBAN of my bank.
Let me give a little context: I added a new payment method which was withdrawing money to my local bank directly from upwork, but after I did withdraw I did not recieve my payment. Now when I open my profile settings to recheck if I have provided the correct IBAN, I am unable to view the fill IBAN instead it just says "IBAN ending with ****"
Please tell me how to view the IBAN which I gave upwork

Hi Ahmad,

What's shown to you under your profile settings it's working by design, you will only be able to view the last 4 digits. You can contact your bank for more info.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi, Bank will always give us correct IBAN number. I am also facing same issue. I want to see what i enter is correct or not.
Bank can't give me this info.

Thanks

how can i see full iban that has been attached in my upwork by me, i want to reCofirm .

Hi Talha,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members