Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: ID Verification Again

Highlighted
Swarndeep S Member Since: Apr 22, 2015
1 of 5

Hello,

I have created new account on odesk last year. I have varified bank account and my ID.

Even I got notifiacaiton from odesk for varified Id and bank account.

Yesterday I am hired on project after a long time and now not able to find client company in odesk team applicaiton. I am trying to put manual hours on client account, but my client not find button for aproove my hours.

Today I got message from odesk (Your documents for ID Verification have been received. We will get back to you within 10 days.).

I am very frustrated from odesk.after a long hardwork I got a project, but now I am not able to billing and put manual hours on client odesk account.

Now I am waiting 10 days for ID Verification Again?

Current project will go furtuer and now I don't know how to able billing and get payment from client.

Even I am not found (Live Chat) button on my odesk account.

Anybody help me  Smiley Sad-

Thanks,
Swarandeep Singh

Community Guru
Abdul R Member Since: Dec 4, 2014
2 of 5

Client can also pay you any amout as bonus. No need to put any hours. 

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 5

Hi Swarndeep,

If you add manual time to your Work Diary, your client will be billed for it according to the work week shedule. There is no need for the client to approve it. However, the client will still be able to dispute manual time during the review period.

Please, find more information about manual time in this help article.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Swarndeep S Member Since: Apr 22, 2015
4 of 5

Hello,

I got your instruction regarding get payment from client.

My second point is Last, I have created my account before 8 or 9 months and at that time i submitted all my documents and those documents were verified by oDesk.

Then, I continuously bid from 8 to 9 months, but was not successful to get any project. Now after a long time  i am hired on a project, Now i have to told by oDesk that they want to verify my id, Why is not that work done from 8 to 9 months. Is this oDesk policy?

I am working on the project, on which i am hired, If my client doesn't give my money, Then who will be responsible?

Thanks,

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
5 of 5

Hi Swarndeep,

It doesn't look like you are required ID verification currently and you should be able to submit manual time. Could you please submit a ticket to Customer Support so you can receive more information about your ID verification?

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS