cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID Verification

Mohammad Shohel R Member Since: Sep 30, 2018
1 of 1,492

Hi there,

I would like to verify my ID.  I haven't been asked for it yet though. But the problem is I can't find any link to get started.

Where can I find the ID verification link?

Thanks much for your time.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
BEST ANSWER
2 of 1,492

Hi Mohammad Shohel, 

Please know that you will not be able to initiate the identity verification yourself. If the team finds the need for you to do it, you will receive an email detailing the instructions on how to complete your verification.

-Avery
Untitled

View solution in original post

Mohammad Shohel R Member Since: Sep 30, 2018
3 of 1,492
Thank you so much for your great effort Smiley Happy
Muhammad T Member Since: Sep 20, 2020
4 of 1,492

I want id varification by video chatt

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
5 of 1,492

Hi Muhammad,

In order to complete this process please go to your Account - Settings - Identity verification. Click on the Start Chat button and initiate a short video call with our agent.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Rameez Z Member Since: Nov 15, 2020
6 of 1,492

I got an email after the direct contract payment from client that My account is on hold and i have to provide Government-issues ID and Bank/Utility Statements. But the problem is I only have Government issued ID but not any Bank/Utility statement because I have filled the form recently for opening a bank account and other bills doesn't generated on my name. They wrote in email that if i didn't provide it within 5 days my account will be suspended. I just want them to increaase the deadline so I could open a bank account and generate the bank statement . I want more than 5 days. Please

Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
7 of 1,492

Hi Rameez,

I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticketPlease allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response. 

Feel free to follow up on your support ticket and ask any additional questions and our team will be happy to answer you.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Rameez Z Member Since: Nov 15, 2020
8 of 1,492

May I ask how much time they take to reply on request? Because they gave me only 5 Days and i have to open a Bank account and get the Bank statement in these days. Is it possible to get that in only 5 days?

Camilla H Member Since: Sep 22, 2017
9 of 1,492

Hi,

I've been asked to verify my ID and I've been trying all day to start a call through the button, but it just keeps saying that no one is available. How can I get in contact with someone?

Best,

Camilla

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
10 of 1,492

Hi Camilla,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in via Firefox to complete your verification? If you`re still experiencing any problems, please follow up directly on your ticket with number 30210183. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS