cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACCOUNT SUSPENDED

Highlighted
Brassio W Member Since: Jul 23, 2019
221 of 256

My account had been suspended before I verified it. After verification the account was active. Now while I was looking at my profile the suspension notification popped up. Why have I not received a notification or an email regarding this suspension? And have I violated any Upwork rule?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
222 of 256

Hi Brassio,

As part of our ongoing work to keep the Upwork marketplace a secure place for freelancers and clients, verification is sometimes required more than once. We do try to avoid doing this repeatedly and apologize for the inconvenience it may cause. 

In order to resolve the issue with your account and lift the hold placed on it, you will need to complete your ID verification following guidelines shared by our team in this ticket. Please, see the help article shared in the ticket for more information about the process and once you are ready to proceed with the verification process confirm that with our team and our agent will follow up to guide you through the process.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Monir Sharker M Member Since: Jul 29, 2019
223 of 256

Hello . 
My name is Monir Sharker Masud.
Monir Sharker Masud is my nick name. My orgnile name is Md: Moniruzzaman sarker.
Please verified my account name.
Thanks 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
224 of 256

Hi Monir,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that an agent from our team already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your request. Kindly, follow up on the ticket in which you can find instruction on how to complete your verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Monir Sharker M Member Since: Jul 29, 2019
225 of 256

Video verifition is completed . But not verifition my Goverment ID verifition. I want it.
Thank

Sabbir H Member Since: Jun 5, 2017
226 of 256

Hello,

I have a problem with ID verification. I have 2 different addresses. One is my permanent address that is present in my government ID card. I don't live in my permanent address. Another is the present address where I actually live. This address is present in my bank statement. So the address of government ID card and the bank statement is different. What can I do now? Will it be a problem in ID verification?

227 of 256

Hi Sabbir,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Feel free to upload your ID as it is. If our team needs any additional information, they will reach out to you directly and guide you further thought this process.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Stacy T Member Since: Feb 8, 2019
228 of 256

Hello,

I first signed up for upwork several months ago after being recommended by a friend. I did the identity veification and was told that my profile was on hold. I received no expalanation as to why even though I provided ALL necessary information. Fast forward a few months my account is no longer on hold but I can not apply for jobs. I keep getting a message that says thank you for submitting your documents but your verification takes 3-4 days. Please explain what the problem is and why my account hasn't been verified. And do I need to close and re-open a new profile. 

229 of 256

Hi Stacy,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Jagdeep S Member Since: Sep 2, 2019
230 of 256

I need to verify my upwork account as I"am not able to send any proposal to any client. My profile is 100% please verify my account.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS