cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Couldn't verify my identity verification. There is no link "Identity verification in the p

9c3e2690
Nguyen X Member Since: Jun 25, 2021
811 of 2,510

I will be happy if you can fix it

qbeer
Alex O Member Since: Dec 19, 2019
812 of 2,510

I am typing in this inquire for the fifth time now...

ID verification does not work. Gives and error message, tried it with 5 different browsers already.

I need this to work. I am fed up with contacting support.

Thanks in advance.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
813 of 2,510

Hi Alex,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible, and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
sriaravinthan
Sriaravinthan N Member Since: Sep 14, 2017
814 of 2,510

My Name is Sriaravinthan. I am a freelancer designer. ( Design Lead in Australian based company)

I have completed my profile page almost . but I couldnt verify my identity verification yet.

The exact cause of this problem is unknown. 

please help me to solve this issue

djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
815 of 2,510

Hi Sriaravinthan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you aren't required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future. Meantime, you can check these help articles for more information about the verification processes on Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
sriaravinthan
816 of 2,510

Hi Aleksandar

Thanks for your mail.

How could I get the ID Verification Badge then 
I have met many client projects  but  I didn't get any response from them yet.

djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
817 of 2,510

Hi Sriaravinthan,

Once you become eligible/required to complete any of our verification processes, you’ll be notified about it.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
sriaravinthan
818 of 2,510

thanks a lot, Aleksandar

Sorry to bother you. Can you tell me when they can get this solution?

p_sankhyan
Miss P Member Since: Jan 22, 2019
819 of 2,510
Hi

I am not getting any response from any client i have sent may proposal to many clients . But unfortunately i could not get any response. Can you please let me the reason. And also please let me know why I can't see identify verification option in my profile. I don't knwo whats going on ..it has been 1 year of created my profile on upwork but still i could not get any job or response from client... Cam you please let me know the reason. Please help me....
Thanks
hamadkhanjan
Hamad U Member Since: Nov 23, 2016
820 of 2,510

Hello. upwork send me 2 or 3 month ago a message about identy ID Verification . I add my ID CARD . they send me message that We’re reviewing your ID, which can take up to 1 business day. But still not verify. now i want to very it but they did not give me option to upload my ID CARD again. please help me.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS