cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity verification

matheussoares97
Matheus S Member Since: Dec 19, 2019
831 of 2,510

I have uploaded ID again and bill doc for reviewing my account.

But I have not received any answer yet.

I want to know the results as soon as possible.

If not, I can lost one offer received from my client.

Please help me.

Thank you.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
832 of 2,510

Hi Matheus,

Once the review is completed our team will update your ticket and assist you further. Just to confirm, I`ve also escalated your concern to our team.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up on your ticket directly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
a_nacional
Areeya Mae N Member Since: Nov 17, 2019
833 of 2,510

I would like to ask for help. I don't have valid ID here in the Philippines yet. It's hard to apply here. I don't have money yet to apply that's why I'm trying to work here. Is there anyway to access a chat support team here ? because yesterday, I was able to contact them and tried to start a video call with them but my internet is not in the good shape at that time. What should I do ? the deadline of my identity verification is today. 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
834 of 2,510

Hi Areeya,

I checked your account and I can see that you already have a ticket with our team. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them on your ticket with number 27416948. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
71a8ce8b
Rafael L Member Since: May 29, 2020
835 of 2,510

Same problem with her. What are the other ways to verify my account?

ayatulllah
Ayatullah O Member Since: Dec 26, 2019
836 of 2,510

Need an identity verification 

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
837 of 2,510

Hi Ayatullah,

I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
shahid-wajeeh
Wajeeh S Member Since: Nov 21, 2019
838 of 2,510

Please check this

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests/27147559

Full Name is not right i cant update the fullname as i used my father card for the first time and i have tried id verification multiple times but it fails

banabina
BINIYAM G Member Since: Dec 28, 2019
839 of 2,510
U have to wait 48hour
kodir77
Mohamed K Member Since: Feb 17, 2019
840 of 2,510

Hello there my account was suspended because it need to be verified by financial statement or bills i did upload some old bills it did't work then now i have new documents i need to upload but i don't know where to upload them or how thank you.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS