Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dormant account unshelved

Highlighted
Amir W Member Since: Dec 31, 2019
491 of 727
Hello
I am facing same issue with my profile .its not showing option of identity verification..so please help me how can I get baig??
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
492 of 727

Hi Amir,

At the moment you don't have any pending verifications. Once you become eligible/required our team will reach out to you via email with detailed instructions on how to complete your verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Mohamed K Member Since: Feb 17, 2019
493 of 727

Hello there my account was suspended because it need to be verified by financial statement or bills i did upload some old bills it did't work then now i have new documents i need to upload but i don't know where to upload them or how thank you.

Highlighted
494 of 727

Hi Mohamed,

Kindly submit your new documents by following up on your ticket in which you can find a secure link to upload your documents.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Mohamed K Member Since: Feb 17, 2019
495 of 727
Hello there thank you for fast respond that ticket you send me seem closed
i can't write on it anymore.
Highlighted
496 of 727

Hi Mohamed,

I'm sorry about the confusion. You can complete the verification by following up on this ticket in which you'll find a secure link from where you can upload the required documents.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Alistair Jephte C Member Since: Jan 1, 2020
497 of 727

It's been a very long time since I tried using this site; I had created this account back when it was still oDesk and forgot about it until now.

Having unshelved said account, I'm still wondering about the verification process. Anything I should expect now?

Highlighted
498 of 727

Hi Alistair,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you aren't required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future. Meantime, you can check these help articles for more information about the verification processes on Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Alistair Jephte C Member Since: Jan 1, 2020
499 of 727

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Doesn't quite explain what I'm seeing, to be honest.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
500 of 727

Hi Alistair,

Rest assured, you`re all set up. There's no need to complete any verifications at the moment. Once It's requested, our team will reach out to you with detailed instructions on how to complete your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS