Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dormant account unshelved

Highlighted
Alistair Jephte C Member Since: Jan 1, 2020
491 of 597

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Doesn't quite explain what I'm seeing, to be honest.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
492 of 597

Hi Alistair,

Rest assured, you`re all set up. There's no need to complete any verifications at the moment. Once It's requested, our team will reach out to you with detailed instructions on how to complete your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Amiel Allen T Member Since: Nov 18, 2019
493 of 597

ID: Not provided as of now as I am waiting for my ID to be released by government issuers.
Video verification: Completed.

Question: Will I suffer from this rule? "What happens if I do not pass the verification process?"

Freelancers that are required to verify but do not do so will have their accounts placed on hold. The hold will prevent freelancers from withdrawing earnings, submitting proposals to new jobs, accepting direct hires, or showing up in search results. Any active proposals that have been submitted will also be canceled. The hold will not affect your ability to work on existing contracts. Once you successfully pass the verification process, this hold will be removed."
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
494 of 597

Hi Amiel,

Thanks for reaching out to us. If you are unable to complete your verification at this moment a hold will be placed on your account. However, when you get your ID, you can come back, complete the verification and the temporary hold on your account will be lifted. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Sehrish J Member Since: Aug 16, 2018
495 of 597

Hello my name is naheed..
i am a klaviyo expert and i want to verify my id through government provided documents and video call.

but there is an issue. I'm a student and i am just 18 years old and i dont have any government provided documents you have mentioned like ID card, license, passport and green card.

i want to ask you can i provide my domicile as you said you want something which is provided by the government and will have name,father name, address, picture and signature included..

my domicile is government issued document and have all the information listed above included.

other than that i can provide my government issued board result card.

please answer me soon
thanks

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
496 of 597

Hi Sehrish, 

I checked your account and can confirm that you are not being requested to verify your account just yet. Once requested, you should receive an email, or a notification in your Upwork account to complete your verification. 

If you are requested, please try to submit any government-issued ID you have and if there are any issues, the team will reach out to you directly to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Sehrish J Member Since: Aug 16, 2018
497 of 597
can i verify my id before i have asked to verify and can i provide domicile?
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
498 of 597

Hi Sehrish, 

Please know that we do not verify a freelancer's account upon request. This happens randomly, or if the team finds the need to verify your account. 

If your domicile is a government-issued ID, you can submit it for the team's review when you are asked to verify your account.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Erzhan B Member Since: Jan 10, 2020
499 of 597

I want to make ticket for my verify account.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
500 of 597

Hi Erzhan,

I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS