cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Your financial account has been suspended.

Highlighted
Magnus O Member Since: Jan 13, 2020
611 of 1,209

Hi! I´m trying to "get paid" but I get this message "Your financial account has been suspended." and I dont know how to solve it. The Community Bot is not much of a help.. I dont know how to proceed. Many thanx for your help!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Robin H Member Since: May 28, 2019
612 of 1,209

Have you checked your payment method?  Make sure it is the correct checking account, pay pal, etc. 

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
613 of 1,209

Hi Magnus, 

I checked your account and can see two notifications from 2018 where you were being asked to complete an Identity Verification. Kindly go to this page of your account, and refer to the instructions in the ticket thread to complete your account verification, and lift the hold in your account. 

If you have questions, please let us know by replying on this thread and our team will assist you.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Arga Surya P Member Since: Jan 13, 2020
614 of 1,209

Hi, Yesterday, i try to add my brother credit card for top up connects, and then i canceled it because it was declined. now in my profile I should verify with my brother ID. What should I do?

Highlighted
615 of 1,209

Hi Arga, 

I checked your account and it doesn't look like you are being requested to complete any form of verification in your account. 

I would like to confirm that if you are being requested to verify your identity, you will need to submit identification documents that match your Upwork account. 

If you are using someone else's credit card for your billing method to purchase Connects and the team finds the need to confirm some information with you regarding this credit card, they will reach out to you through an email. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
616 of 1,209

Hi Avery,
When I'm login, I got sticky notification in my account:

Some of your services are temporarily on hold
We would love to get you up and running again on Upwork. But first, we need you to take a few minutes to verify your identity. Click “Get Started” below to begin or “Learn More” for details. Thank you! GET STARTED or LEARN MORE
Highlighted
617 of 1,209

Hi Arga, 

Are you redirected to the verification page when you click on the "Get Started" link?

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
618 of 1,209

Yes, Avery
But my brother's name that previously I used his Credit Card show up on name field, And can't be change.

Highlighted
619 of 1,209

Hi Arga, 

I've looked into this and I have shared it with the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out to you and assist you further with your concern through an email support ticket. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Wekesa G Member Since: Jan 1, 2020
620 of 1,209

hello, i have received my first contract on upwork but i cannot accept it unless am verified. Can you please help me with the verification process so that i can accept the contract as soon as possible.

Thanks.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS