cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Id vitrifaction

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
511 of 525

Hi Krystyna,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mohamed M Member Since: Jan 25, 2020
512 of 525

Hey all,

I can't seem to be able to verify my identity, I live in Egypt and have a government issues ID and when I tried to proceed with the verification it shows this message:

We had some trouble verifying your ID

It looks like you uploaded an unsupported type of ID.

Any help?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
513 of 525

Hi Mohamed,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
lindsey l Member Since: Jan 30, 2020
514 of 525

Hi
I'm trying to verifiy my identity on upwork and my payment goes through my husbands name, not mine.  How do i change that so i can verify my ID?

515 of 525

Hi Lindsey,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Gilbert L Member Since: Jan 31, 2020
516 of 525

Hi! I do have Philhealth ID which is an goverment issued ID. I tried to submit it many times. Please help.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
517 of 525

Hi Gilbert,

I checked and it seems that one of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket with more information on acceptable documents for your verification. Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place so that our team can assist you more effectively. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Ziyue C Member Since: Feb 11, 2020
518 of 525

Hi! Help me please! I wanted to purchase connects tonight, but I didn’t have credit card. So I added my boyfriend’s, his name is Mingze, Li. Obviously, it is not to be allowed. Then, a system information prompted: Some of your services are temporarily hold on. And leaded me to verify my identity. But when I get start, the name in the form is Mingze, Li, that credit card’s owner. I can’t change name!! Could you tell me what should I do now? (I have received identity and video verification, and I have successfully passed. )

**Edited for community guidelines**

519 of 525

Hi Ziyue,

Feel free to upload your valid government-issued ID. If our team needs any additional information, they will reach out to you directly and guide you further thought this process.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Motiur R Member Since: May 20, 2018
520 of 525

Hello Sir, i am motiur i am professional logo and branding designer. last time i can not verify my account , because i lost my internet connection . so can you please again start a verification.

Thank You

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS