cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access jobs online

Highlighted
Banzaragsha B Member Since: Mar 23, 2020
591 of 712

what should I do to be able to pass verification?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
592 of 712

Hi Banzaragsha, 

It doesn't look like you need to verify your account yet. Please know that verifications cannot be requested, but is slowly being rolled out to users of Upwork. If the team finds the need to verify your account, you will be notified through an email, or through a notification in your account with more information on how you can complete the verification process. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Himaad R Member Since: Apr 3, 2020
593 of 712

Hello my account was suspended, I am new to upwork and I have submitted all of the documents they required. Can someone tell me why my account was still suspended? Thanks

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
594 of 712

Hi Himaad,

I see you have a support ticket open regarding your account issues. Please, refer to it for more information about your account suspension and verification. 

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad Haider A Member Since: Apr 5, 2020
595 of 712
Hello,

I have 1 day left on account for identity verification. I already verified video interview.

Issue:
My Pakistan national ID card is in urdu language so upwork system does not detect it.
My passport is in English but expired since August 2019.

Help needed:

I have tried to contact via support tickets but no avail. All govt offices here are closed at least till 14 April. So I cannot renew my passport for verification.

I am new to upwork and have my first active contract. If my account goes on hold, it would destroy my freelance career before it even began.

If any official from upwork could help me in this, it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm posting here as last resort because I cannot find any plausible solution anywhere. And it's a panicking situation for me.

I hope upwork takes care of it's users in this time of crisis.

Waiting for response ASAP!
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
596 of 712

Hi Muhammad,

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties with the verification. I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad Haider A Member Since: Apr 5, 2020
597 of 712
Thank you. I'm waiting for a response on ticket.
Highlighted
Terence Peter C Member Since: Apr 3, 2020
598 of 712

When I try to access jobs I get this message.

This link is expired

Please contact customer services to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
599 of 712

Hi Terence, 

Looks like this verification link is from years ago. I'll share your concern with the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out to you and assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Hugo S Member Since: Apr 5, 2020
600 of 712

So, i got my account verified but i got the Some of your services are temporarily on hold message. 

Where should i send my government ID to?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS