cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity successfully verified but no badge!

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
691 of 712

Hi Yassin,

I`m sorry about the confusion. I would like to confirm that at the moment you don't have any pending verifications. Once you become eligble/required to verify your profile our team will reach out to you with detailed instructions. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Daniel J Member Since: May 22, 2020
692 of 712

If I send my passport to Upwork for verification am I allowed to censor the passport number? Why do Upwor need a passport?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
693 of 712

Hi Daniel,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Thomas C Member Since: May 23, 2020
694 of 712

Completed Identity successfully with the video call and had to contact twice before anyone took my account off hold now i dont have my badge and i cannot talk to anyone please help!

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
695 of 712

Hi Thomas,

I checked, and it looks like the team has reached out to you to verify your profile, as mentioned on your ticket number: 28711261. Please know that this is a different verification procedure from the ID verification badge. Once you are required to complete the ID-verified badge process, our team will reach out to you to let you know. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Ngoc N Member Since: May 27, 2020
696 of 712

Hi,

https://support.upwork.com/hc/requests/28350910

My ticket has been closed.

I can't send document to the Upwork team.

How to open this again?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
697 of 712

Hi Ngoc,

One of our team members will reach out to you via new ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Vakulenko V Member Since: May 27, 2020
698 of 712

I have message from upwork account.

They said me that I have to create the new ticket  and send my all Id verification information.

But now I can't find the ticket.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
699 of 712

Hi Vakulenko,

You should be able to access the ticket directly here and respond directly using the link provided within it. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Marie E Member Since: May 28, 2020
700 of 712

Hi there, I'm confused that Upwork suspended my account and wants me to reverify my identity. (Note: I've only been a member since the 22nd or 23rd, verified identity just fine a couple days ago.)

I tried to load my ID information, but when I enter my ID expriation date (two weeks away June 12th), it says "expiration date must be in the future". Um, June 12th is in the future. I haven't made it to the RMV due to covid19, but I should have two more weeks before any ID verification issues arise. What's the problem here?

I'm a little irritated that there was no warning before this suspension, and I have proposals out that I don't want to be rejected for due to the system not accepting my ID now.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS