Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verification

Highlighted
Prodip D Member Since: Jan 29, 2020
871 of 957

upwork shows this message,

If your profile is under review, you need to complete ID verification, or your account is on hold, you need to resolve the issue before you can submit proposals.

when I click submit proposal button then redirect to another page , which I attached here with

How can I resolve ?? please help

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
872 of 957

Hi Prodip,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Kayode A Member Since: Jul 9, 2020
873 of 957
I want to know if my account is fully verified to receive payments. I am about to use the Direct Contracts option and I don't want to have Upwork freeze my funds for no reason.

Please let me know how I can confirm this!

Thanks!
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
874 of 957

Hi Kayode,

If you are required, you’ll be notified upon log in to complete the verification process by uploading a non-expired government-issued photo ID and meeting with us for a short video call. After we’ve confirmed your identity, the new badge will be displayed on your profile. I checked your account, and it looks like you are not yet required to complete this step. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Kayode A Member Since: Jul 9, 2020
875 of 957
You guys just proved me right. I hadn't even done anything on the account
and it's already restricted. This is total BS.

Let me know what documents to submit and I'll also do a video call if
that's required.

Thank you.
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
876 of 957

Hi Kayode,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Samim M Member Since: Jul 15, 2020
877 of 957
this is my Original Government ID,please check
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
878 of 957

Hi Samim,

It looks like your ID was already successfully verified. Feel free to proceed with the video verification part once you're ready! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Radhika J Member Since: Jun 25, 2020
879 of 957

Hi Team,

I Am new to upwork, my identity verification is not done successfully. The video call is done successfully how do i upload again my AADHAR ID(UIDAI) again as i have only aadhar card because as i am married now no any other ammendants had made in other documents. Please solve my issue.

Thanks and Regards

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
880 of 957

Hi Radhika,

Please bear with us as this may take a little time to get information since we’re waiting on a response from another team. We appreciate your patience and will update you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS