Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Identity ID Verification

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
821 of 2,487

Hi Hamad,

Please go to Settings > Identity Verification and click on the green button Try Again in order to resubmit your ID and complete the verification process.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
hamazaspyanvardg
Vardges H Member Since: Jun 24, 2020
822 of 2,487

I also want to verify my profile and but can't find verification in my account

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
823 of 2,487

Hi Vardges,

Once you become eligible/required to verify your profile our team will reach out to you directly with detailed instructions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
amna-jmi
Amna N Member Since: May 7, 2021
824 of 2,487

Hi, 

i tried to verify my account but i cannot find identity verification in the settings. I havent been told to verify my account but i want to in order for my profile to look more appealing. could you please guide me on what to do and how to verify my accoun

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
825 of 2,487

Hi Amna,

At the moment freelancers can't request a verification from their end. Once you're required to verify your profile our team will reach out to you directly with detailed instructions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
amna-jmi
Amna N Member Since: May 7, 2021
826 of 2,487
Alright, thankyou for the clarification.
muhammadumer1010
Muhammad U Member Since: Oct 19, 2019
827 of 2,487

Can you please let me know if my id is approved or not?

waiting for your response   thanks!

djondinium
828 of 2,487

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and it seems that your ID document was approved. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
zarak95
Zarak K Member Since: Dec 22, 2019
829 of 2,487

In my country, it is very difficult to get a credit card without having so much money in your account and have a good history of the bank account. So i don't have a bank account and had to buy connects to continue working so i bought some connects with my cousin's bank account and removed his account from the billing methods. Now it is asking me yo verify your id but the name it is showing on the top is not mine, it's bank account holder name which i have to match by uploadi governement id card. The reference is shown in the picture.
I couldn't find any email, so i am writing here. Kindly help me out so that i can work smoothly again.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

djondinium
830 of 2,487

Hi Zarak,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I followed up with the team handling your case and you should be all set now. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS