cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspension

umamak
Uzma K Member Since: Jun 13, 2021
2081 of 2,174

Hi, I need to verify my identity. I do no have government issued cards right now, I can provide you my birth certificate but I don't want my account to be on hold. Please help me out

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
2082 of 2,174

Hi Uzma,

I'm sorry to hear you had trouble with the verification. Kindly refer to this support ticket where the team shared more information on how to proceed with it and continue to communicate with them if you have any questions.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
brandy-wells
Brandon Melissa W Member Since: Nov 18, 2019
2083 of 2,174

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2084 of 2,174

Hi Brandon Melissa,

It looks like you’re communicating with our team regarding this case on your existing ticket. Please allow time for our team to respond and update the ticket. If you have any additional questions please post them on that ticket for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
andres0404
Freddie Andrés C Member Since: Jun 14, 2021
2085 of 2,174

Hi, I'm new to Upwork and was trying to find work to do, but I got a notification saying that my account had been suspended. However, I never got an email or an explanation to this issue and I'd really like to fix it as soon as possible. Is there an email address that I can contact to fix this? Again: I'm still new to the platform, so I could really use some help. Thanks!

bstojadinovic
2086 of 2,174

Hi Freddie Andrés,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you regarding your account status. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
andres0404
Freddie Andrés C Member Since: Jun 14, 2021
2087 of 2,174

Thank you for your help, but I still can't fix the problem. I was asked to click on "Get Started", but it doesn't seem to appear on my notification banner or my account settings and I can't directly reply to the moderator, who's in charge of my case.

nosbourne
Nicholas O Member Since: Jun 14, 2021
2088 of 2,174

Got identity verification pop up in the mobile app while applying for a job then it disappeared. What is the next step to take?

bstojadinovic
2089 of 2,174

Hi Nicholas,

I checked and it doesn’t look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
juanariasortez
Juan A Member Since: Jun 15, 2021
2090 of 2,174

Hi there!

Hope you are doing good.

A few weeks ago I started my verification process. I have sent my ID as required but I never received any response. May I know how much time it takes to verify the account or should I get in contact with Upwork?

Thanks in advance Smiley Happy

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS