cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID Verification

jenniferbrown236
Jennifer B Member Since: Apr 10, 2021
1781 of 1,898

I have already checked the help pages and I am not seeing a solution to my problem. Right now, I have a temporary ID which Upwork will not accept however I completed the visual interview as well. At the end of the interview, Agent mentioned the banner would be removed from my account, however, it's still here.

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
1782 of 1,898

Hi Jennifer, 

I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticketPlease allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola

Untitled
daralevshina
Darina L Member Since: Apr 11, 2021
1783 of 1,898

Hi, I want to verify my account, but I have no Identity Verification in my Settings. Then I navigate by direct link (https://www.upwork.com/ab/identity-verification/) I got an error: This page doesn't exist. What should I do?

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
1784 of 1,898

Hi Darina,

It doesn't look like you need to verify your account yet. Please know that verification cannot be requested, but is slowly being rolled out to users of Upwork. If the team finds the need to verify your account, you will be notified through an email, or through a notification in your account with more information on how you can complete the verification process. 

~ Luiggi

Untitled
ishan4276
Ishan A Member Since: Apr 11, 2021
1785 of 1,898

Hi there.

I am Sri lankan citizen. I have an identity card issued by the goverment. It is written in sinhala as well as by hand. I want to know if I can successfully prove my identity.

attached is an identity card form.

Thanks ahead of time to the community for input you may have.

Ishan

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
1786 of 1,898

Hi Ishan,

It doesn't look like you need to verify your account yet. Please know that verification cannot be requested, but is slowly being rolled out to users of Upwork. If the team finds the need to verify your account, you will be notified through an email, or through a notification in your account with more information on how you can complete the verification process. 

~ Luiggi

Untitled
ashdesigns786
Ayesha K Member Since: Apr 12, 2021
1787 of 1,898

Hello,

I'm trying to process Identity Verification. I uploaded my ID Verification picture but the system is not accepting it. Is there someone who can assist me?

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1788 of 1,898

Hi Ayesha,

I checked and it looks like you were able to reply to your support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
ashdesigns786
Ayesha K Member Since: Apr 12, 2021
1789 of 1,898
Kindly Verify my ID. I already sent you my picture approved by Government.
So, please verify my Identity.
I am very thankful to you.
Regards,
Ayesha
hamzacreative089
Hamza A Member Since: Jan 5, 2021
1790 of 1,898

Hi, I'm having issue with upwork account verification. Apparently I had entered wrong date of birth during my profile submission. Now I can't change it, and without it I can't verify my profile. What's the way forward now? Please help!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS