cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID Verification

Tinnie C Member Since: Apr 24, 2019
91 of 375

Hi, my account is on hold because there's no way I can schedule a video verification with Upwork. They kept sending me emails that led me to a link that led to the Support page. I ended up talking to the bot, and they led me to send another same exact email again and again...

Now I'm here asking for help.

Please let me know what I can do to reach out and talk to a real person.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
92 of 375

Hi Tinnie,

May you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to use the verification link provided in your support ticketOnce you initiate the process our agent will follow up to guide you through the process and advise you directly about any of your concerns.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Tinnie C Member Since: Apr 24, 2019
93 of 375

Hi Bojan, 

Thank you for your reply. I have checked and have been using Chrome to open the support ticket. This time it has brought me one step further; however, it has prompt me with unable to detect my laptop has a camera. Here's the spec of my laptop: MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2013), and it has a camera along with speakers on it. Please see attached screenshot for the prompt message, and let me know how to proceed here. 

Thank you!

Tinnie

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
94 of 375

Hi Tinnie, 

Looks like the team is currently assisting you on your open support ticket. Let us know if there's anything else our team can help you with.

-Avery
Untitled
Rajni B Member Since: Apr 27, 2019
95 of 375

I want to verify my profile. My video call is done but its taking time to verify my Id. So I want to send it here. 

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
96 of 375

Hi Rajni,

We checked and it seems that you were contacted by our team via a ticket regarding your ID verification. Kindly respond to the ticket so that our team may assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

Thank you

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Ziqondiso M Member Since: May 3, 2019
97 of 375
Am unable to verify my number because sm not in the USA, can my email be used instead ?
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
98 of 375

Hi Ziqondiso,

One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you directly with your verification process. Thanks.

~ Riri
Elizabeth Ndinda M Member Since: May 5, 2019
99 of 375

I've not been able to withdraw funds from my account. I got a notification that my financial transactions are limited. Kindly advise on how to sort out this. I've tried to reach out to support without success. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
100 of 375

Hi Elizabeth, 

I checked your account and can see that the team has reached out to you through these tickets here, here, and here, requesting you to complete a video-chat identity verification to lift the temporary limitation to your account. Once your identity has been verified, the limitation to your financial transactions, and on your account will be lifted.

Please refer to either of the tickets I have linked above, and followed the instructions on the tickets to initiate the verification process. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS