cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID Verification

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
91 of 505

Hi Bhavik,

At this time, only invited freelancers are eligible to get the “Identity Verified” badge, though we do plan to expand this program in the future. When you become eligible, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Bhavik P Member Since: Mar 16, 2019
92 of 505
So, if now I complete projects and earn money on Upwork, can I be able to
withdraw that money without Id verification?
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
93 of 505

Bhavik P wrote:
So, if now I complete projects and earn money on Upwork, can I be able to
withdraw that money without Id verification?

They may ask you to verify once you have earned some mones.

Considering that the vast majority of freelancers who join Upwork never earn a single Dollar,there is no point wasting money and resources verifying them.

Rahma A Member Since: Apr 16, 2019
94 of 505

I was trying to submit a proposal for a job, and I was asked to provide identity verification. I was going to upload a scan of my ID, but I aborted the process. Now I can't figure out how to get to a link that will allow me to upload my iD. Help!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
95 of 505

Hi Rahma,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Muhammad Ahsan I Member Since: Oct 4, 2018
96 of 505

i am having the isseu while uploading the drivers license it says we are encountering the technical problem every time i try to do it.

I have clear cache reset browser login it still say this any help please?

i need the identification badge also i heard some people get thier accounts frozen after not providing id varification so please i need help here.

Thanks

Ace Contributor
Malik S Member Since: Jul 12, 2018
97 of 505

Hi Ahsan 

Try the National ID Card. If this also not work then I hope someone from support will contact. 

Try to Contact Support through Upwork Support

Best of Luck

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
98 of 505

Hi Muhammad, 

We're sorry for the delay in our reply. Please try the steps noted on this help article for more tips on how you can take a photo of your ID and upload it for your ID-verification. 

Muhammad Ahsan wrote:

i am having the isseu while uploading the drivers license it says we are encountering the technical problem every time i try to do it.

I have clear cache reset browser login it still say this any help please?

i need the identification badge also i heard some people get thier accounts frozen after not providing id varification so please i need help here.

Thanks

-Avery
Untitled
Jasmin M Member Since: Apr 22, 2019
99 of 505

Hi, i have a problem when i want to subbmit proposal , when i click on submit proposal i gets error, can u help me 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
100 of 505

Hi Jasmin,

Please follow up on your support ticket, which you can find here. Once you initiate the process our agent will follow up to guide you through the process and advise you directly about your concern.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS