cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID Verification

Highlighted
Basil H Member Since: Aug 6, 2020
91 of 1,191

Hello, I hope you are fine, I had a problem that I have completed the investigation from the ID and sent a picture of the ID, but I am facing a problem in accessing the video through which I will verify my identity with one of the customer service, I hope to get an answer Thank you

Highlighted
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
92 of 1,191

Hi Basil,

I apologize for the belated reply. One of our agents has reached out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Highlighted
Jenny G Member Since: May 31, 2020
93 of 1,191

Hello, Good Day! I would like to verify my ID. I've already uploaded my ID. But the problem is I can't find any link to get started. Where can I find the ID verification link?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
94 of 1,191

Hi Jenny,

I checked and it seems that you already verified your ID. You should be able to continue with the second step of the verification by clicking on the green 'Start Chat' button in the Settings > Identity Verification. For more information on the verification, check out this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Dasha G Member Since: Sep 1, 2020
95 of 1,191

Hi there,

I would like to verify my ID. I haven't been asked for it yet though. But the problem is I can't find any link to get started.

Where can I find the ID verification link?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
96 of 1,191

Hi Dasha,

At the moment you don't have any pending verifications. Once you`re required to verify your profile our team will reach out to you directly, with detailed instructions. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Bryan T Member Since: Sep 3, 2020
97 of 1,191

I Would like to verify my identity via video call however when I click the link in the notification I'm directed to this page. How can I schedule this call ASAP so my work isn't interrupted?

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
98 of 1,191

Hi Bryan,

Please refer to this ticket for more information regarding the verification process, where our team already shared tips about using a device with a connected camera and microphone for the verification process. Use the link provided in the ticket and our agent will guide you through the process!

Thank you, 

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Bryan T Member Since: Sep 3, 2020
99 of 1,191

Actually, upon checking my video verification settings I found that I have been verified already however I still have the request/temporary hold.

How can I fix this situation?

Highlighted
Benard N Member Since: Sep 10, 2020
100 of 1,191
Why is my id verification taking more than 24hrs to verify.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS