cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID Verification

Highlighted
Pauline D Member Since: Nov 11, 2018
1201 of 1,314

I need to verify my identity but I don't have a Government Issued ID yet. I only have my PhilHealth Card but it's not acceptable. Is there any way to get my acct verified? Should NSO do?Voters' Certification? I tried contacting Support, even  emailed them but no one's reaching out. I'm from the Philippines I hope someone can help.

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
1202 of 1,314

Hi Pauline,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket regarding your verification process. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Salma T Member Since: Aug 9, 2020
1203 of 1,314

Whenever I try to submit a job propsal I get htis message:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I didn't find any way to contact customer support except through here, anyone able to help?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1204 of 1,314

Hi Salma,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Farman A Member Since: Oct 8, 2020
1205 of 1,314

Hi there,            

I have completed 100% of my Profile and now I want to verify my identity but the tab is not available in the settings.  

Is it due to my new account?

When will it display, verification option?  

Waiting for your response,

Regards,

Farman

Highlighted
1206 of 1,314

Hi Farman,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket regarding your concern. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Usama A Member Since: Oct 13, 2020
1207 of 1,314

Id verification link is not available

Highlighted
1208 of 1,314

Hi Usama,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your verification process. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
George D Member Since: Oct 18, 2020
1209 of 1,314

Hi

I want id verification by video chat. When will I get the video call interview?

Thank You

Highlighted
1210 of 1,314

Hi George,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know that only earning freelancers are eligible/required to earn the “Identity Verified” badge. If you become eligible/required, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account.

~ Nikola

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS