Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID Verification

ocmaneommar
Muhammad A Member Since: Oct 27, 2018
2081 of 2,198

Hi,

I am having same issue, Government ID is not verified yet.  It took more than a week but still no resuits . Hence, could not add payment method and so.

itsallybell
Allistair B Member Since: Jul 18, 2017
2082 of 2,198

Hi,

I'm getting a warning saying "You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID". I uploaded my ID a while back, followed the instructions but it never seemed to work then I got this error. I just bailed and thought I would forget about upwork but I want to use it now. The warning wasn't showing last night and was able to put in a proposal but it's showing again now. 

Thanks

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
2083 of 2,198

Hi Allistair,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
englar-gregory
Gregory E Member Since: Jun 12, 2021
2084 of 2,198

Hello everyone. I'm brand new to upwork and am looking forward to participating in the community. I tried to submit an application for a request this evening and couldn't get my drivers license verifies because it claimed the name I was using was incorrect. I tried entering my middle name into the first name box on the page before you choose which form of ID to use and to upload the photo. Do I need to change my name in my profile?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advanced.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
2085 of 2,198

Hello Gregory,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Untitled
joyamoniakter
Joya Moni A Member Since: Apr 20, 2019
2086 of 2,198
Hi,Friends. ActuallyI have questions that I need answers from experts. Here the matter is in my country Bangladesh for the people who were born in 1998 they got temporary national id cards.

Then later without changing "Temporary National Id Card '' term our Govt. have now issued 1998 temporarily National Id card owner as a valid Id card owner.

Now my question is, I saw that Upwork said they don't accept temporary Id card. So,In This case can I submit my "Temporarily National Id card" for my upwork account verification purposes?

Note: In my National Id "Temporary" word is still present so in this case will Upwork team reject my Id seeing this? Or, they will Verify my ID card manually because my Id card is a valid one despite the present "Temporary" word.
Please give me answer & clear my confusion.
Thanks!
noureddinex0
NourEddine Y Member Since: Jul 20, 2018
2087 of 2,198
I think you are refering to the kind of cards mentioned here: https://community.upwork.com/t5/Asia-Pacific/ID-verification-from-Bangladesh/gpm-p/459619
Which looks accepted.
egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
2088 of 2,198

Hi Joya,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please feel free to update the ID you have and our team will let you know if any additional actions are required.

Thank you,

~ Nikola

Untitled
joyamoniakter
Joya Moni A Member Since: Apr 20, 2019
2089 of 2,198

Then, I will do so. Thanks for the reply.Smiley Happy

umamak
Uzma K Member Since: Jun 13, 2021
2090 of 2,198

Hi, I need to verify my identity. I do no have government issued cards right now, I can provide you my birth certificate but I don't want my account to be on hold. Please help me out

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS