cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID Verification

nora1995d
Noura A Member Since: Sep 11, 2021
2471 of 2,508
Hello, I was upload a digital copy of my goverment ID, I notice that it shouldnt be digital copy, so is it approved or can I upload it again?
also Im muslim women I want to put on my photo account a religistic photo please, ( they told me I can) but I dont know how?
also I need to solve this problem fast sinc I have a work on hold, thank you.
pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
2472 of 2,508

Hi Noura,

Thank you for your message.

Yes, we do not accept digital copies of your identification documents for verification. Our team will your submitted document and reach out to you in case they need you to re-upload your documents. 

Also, you will need to upload your photo before the team reviews your identification documents for verification. You can proceed with uploading your real and verifiable photo covering your face on your Upwork profile.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Untitled
marsel95
Marsel N Member Since: Aug 31, 2021
2473 of 2,508

Hi,

I have same issue on my upwork account.

I tried serveral times but i can't know the reason.

I need your help.

Thanks

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2474 of 2,508

Hi Marsel,

Please refer to this ticket for more information regarding the verification process. Feel free to follow up directly on the ticket and our agent will further guide you through the process!

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
936a4f04
Nouman A Member Since: Sep 14, 2021
2475 of 2,508

I am trying to set up my get paid account with a local bank, but i am unable to set up as following message is appearing

Unfortunately, we were unable to process your transaction. Your account is being reviewed. We may need to verify your identity information. Please check your email for the detailed next steps. If you don’t hear back within 2 business days, please contact us. Close the alert.

I have followed the steps and submitted my ID card for verification as well today. 

what will be the next step and when I will be able to set up my get-paid account. 

djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2476 of 2,508

Hi Nouman,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via this support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
husseinblack
Kennedy Hussein F Member Since: Sep 13, 2021
2477 of 2,508

I have been trying so hard to verify my Upwork ID, the support team have not been helpful.

They requested me to verify my account and I did.

There are two parts: 

[x] The first one has been pending for more than a week.

[✔] Video call verification, was successful.

I tried to message the support team almost everyday but things don't look like it's going to change.

I can't even apply for new jobs and even my account is not showing in the search query anymore!

This is rudely unfair! You can't just close people's business without reasons and support if correctable.

You have shown that you only care about the charges you get and don't even care about the freelancers.

This is unacceptable!💔

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
2478 of 2,508

Hi Kennedy,

I'm sorry to hear about your situation with the verification process. I see that the team already followed up with you via a support ticket and they'll continue to assist you from there. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
husseinblack
Kennedy Hussein F Member Since: Sep 13, 2021
2479 of 2,508

The verification status says 1 working business day! it's going to 2 weeks already.

I need to use my account asap! Why is it taking forever to just do simple ID verification ?

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
2480 of 2,508

Hello Kennedy,

Thank you for your message. I see that you are already communicating with the relevant team via a support ticket here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you

Pradeep

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS