Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID Verification

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
2501 of 2,510

Hi Phuong,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the verification process. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
c4dfe6f3
Phuong N Member Since: Aug 24, 2021
2502 of 2,510

I hope it will work

Thank you, Luiggi

c4dfe6f3
Phuong N Member Since: Aug 24, 2021
2503 of 2,510

Hi Luiggi,

I've tried to connect to agents via support ticket but It did'not work. Even when I go through Help & Support, it still not.

I don't know why. I hope to get the direction how I can fix it and verify my account via my email **Edited for Community Guidelines** 

Thank you so much

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
2504 of 2,510

Hi Phuong,

Thank you for your message. I see that the relevant team has already notified you via a support ticket here. You can also view and respond to this ticket via your registered email. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you.

Pradeep

Untitled
9eed17dc
Karim M Member Since: Sep 23, 2021
2505 of 2,510

I want to know whether my identity verification has been successfully approved or not

dd63c576
Community Leader
Saddam H Member Since: May 19, 2021
2506 of 2,510

If you can send proposals, it means you are approved. Simple Solution is that.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
2507 of 2,510

Hi Karim,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
2508 of 2,510

Hi All,

We'll be closing this thread from further replies due to it's size. 

Check out the following resources about  the Types of ID Verification as well as ID Verification Badge as well as this comment.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

39e4d3dd
Abby G Member Since: Oct 18, 2021
2509 of 2,510
Hey, I really need some help.

I just got an offer for a job listing I applied for on Upwork. It's now asking for identity verification.

I renewed my ID 5 months ago but still don't have it. I emailed SOS multiple times and eventually ordered a replacement, but I still don't have it another month later. All I have is my expired ID from before I turned 18 in May. I thought if I took a picture of the ID with the renewal slip in frame it would work, but the app denies me as soon as it registers the ID as expired.

I'm panicking a little, I don't want to lose my new job. What can I do? I have my birth certificate, old ID, temporary permit paper for renewal that goes with the ID, I have proof of address with my mail, I have school IDs, I can video chat, whatever is needed. Please help!

Can someone work with me so I can confirm my identity? Let me know what I can do.
aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2510 of 2,510

Hi Abby, 

I'll go ahead and ask the help of the team handling the verifications to reach out to you and assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS