cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID Verification

Larry L Member Since: Oct 5, 2019
21 of 442

Hi Joanne,

Is government verification ID is the only ID I can provide? As far as I understand I can provide my international passport as a verification ID and it will be enough. Is that correct?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
22 of 442

Hi Larry,

I checked your account and see that you already have an open ticket regarding your concern with the acceptable documents for ID verification. One of our team members will update your ticket and provide you with more information. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Kelly D Member Since: Aug 5, 2019
23 of 442

Thank you for the reply Avery. They sent me an email requesting I upload my ID along with detailed instructions to do so under settings. However, when I go into the settings there is no identity verification link. I am also receiving messages stating they are awaiting me to complete the verification.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
24 of 442

Hi Kelly,

I checked the link provided in your support ticket and it's working on our end as expected. May you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to use the verification link provided in your support ticket. Once you initiate the process our agent will follow up to guide you through the process and advise you directly about any of your concerns.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Tam N Member Since: Oct 14, 2019
25 of 442

Please help me!

After i have video call for ID verification , all of my proposals move to archived? and when i click in several job in the platform said : Withdrawn: Job application is cancelled by Upwork

What i can do for my proposals come back?
Tam
Thank you so much.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
26 of 442

Hi Tam,

Unfortunately, you won't be able to return your proposals, you will need to send new proposals if you would like to apply for the same jobs again. Thank you.

Untitled
Jessica S Member Since: Oct 29, 2019
27 of 442

Hello,

I received an error "We were unable to authenticate your ID" when attempting to verify my location with a valid US ID.   My account was suspended. 

Please help!

Thank you,

Jess 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
28 of 442

Thank you for reaching out to us, Jessica.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ankur K Member Since: Jan 26, 2019
29 of 442

Hello? Ddear  Upwork.com Help center ..!

I came from India to study in university of Italy. I have the italian Resident permit,  visa and Indian Passport.

Using these documents I am going to complete the id verfication when you want. Is it possible for me to complete the verification? 

If you kindly tell me about it I will be please to know this information.

I am a newbie on this platform and request you to kindly help me. I have heard about Upwork.com from my friends and I have good skills in web development.

Duly, I want to work on this platform.

Please help me 

Yours thankfully

Ankur Kumar

Community Guru
Cray H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
30 of 442

Hello Ankur,

You should be able to work on the platform and there is no need to verify your identity for now. Once we find the need for it, the instructions of the procedure will be sent to you through your registered email address. Thank you.

- Mary
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS