cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID Verification

Matheus S Member Since: Dec 19, 2019
481 of 541

I have uploaded ID again and bill doc for reviewing my account.

But I have not received any answer yet.

I want to know the results as soon as possible.

If not, I can lost one offer received from my client.

Please help me.

Thank you.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
482 of 541

Hi Matheus,

Once the review is completed our team will update your ticket and assist you further. Just to confirm, I`ve also escalated your concern to our team.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up on your ticket directly. Thank you.

Untitled
Amir W Member Since: Dec 31, 2019
483 of 541
Hello
I am facing same issue with my profile .its not showing option of identity verification..so please help me how can I get baig??
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
484 of 541

Hi Amir,

At the moment you don't have any pending verifications. Once you become eligible/required our team will reach out to you via email with detailed instructions on how to complete your verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Mohamed K Member Since: Feb 17, 2019
485 of 541

Hello there my account was suspended because it need to be verified by financial statement or bills i did upload some old bills it did't work then now i have new documents i need to upload but i don't know where to upload them or how thank you.

486 of 541

Hi Mohamed,

Kindly submit your new documents by following up on your ticket in which you can find a secure link to upload your documents.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Mohamed K Member Since: Feb 17, 2019
487 of 541
Hello there thank you for fast respond that ticket you send me seem closed
i can't write on it anymore.
488 of 541

Hi Mohamed,

I'm sorry about the confusion. You can complete the verification by following up on this ticket in which you'll find a secure link from where you can upload the required documents.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Alistair Jephte C Member Since: Jan 1, 2020
489 of 541

It's been a very long time since I tried using this site; I had created this account back when it was still oDesk and forgot about it until now.

Having unshelved said account, I'm still wondering about the verification process. Anything I should expect now?

490 of 541

Hi Alistair,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you aren't required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future. Meantime, you can check these help articles for more information about the verification processes on Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS