Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID Verification

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
41 of 375

Hi Souren,

Thanks for your question. In the process of gradually rolling out the option to add the “Identity Verified” badge to more freelancers, we have run into an internal bug. As a result, this option was given to more freelancers than anticipated. To correct this, some freelancers who were just invited to go through the process to get the badge might not be able to do so right now. We apologize for the premature alert; we’ll give you this option again as soon as possible if you are eligible.

~ Riri
Souren D Member Since: Oct 23, 2016
42 of 375

OK

Thanks for your reply

Muhammad A Member Since: Jan 15, 2019
43 of 375

Hi Miss

I done video verification and national verifications also i recieve verification badge some day ago but today i again recieve notification this (Get an Identity Verified badge to help build trust with your clients) Why i recieve this again.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
44 of 375

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Ma. Patrizia Nicol A Member Since: May 23, 2017
45 of 375
Hi!! My financial transaction is limited right now. I have tried several times to do video verification but it always goes back to homepage whenever I try to do that. I think there is a bug or problem with the website. Please help how I can verify my identification.
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
46 of 375

Hi Ma.,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Edralyn V Member Since: Apr 13, 2018
47 of 375
I uploaded my government ID yesterday, I'm 99th in queue, but not, I can't find the Identity Verification in my settings. Please help. The next step is the video call.
Sumit K Member Since: Apr 15, 2019
48 of 375

Hi,

Keep patience it will be shown to you. I had the same case. I am new on upwork after 6-7 days I got my Identity Verification Link and yesterday I passed the verification got badge

Edralyn V Member Since: Apr 13, 2018
49 of 375
I see. So this really happens. All I need to do is just wait for the
Identity Verification invite?
Sumit K Member Since: Apr 15, 2019
50 of 375

Yes, I would suggest you to do the same.
I was also wondring whats is wrong with my profile but yesterday I got a a notification about it and did the required stuffs and got it.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS