cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID Verification

Highlighted
Scott R Member Since: Dec 10, 2018
491 of 1,207

Thanks to the Upwork team, my account is live again.

Highlighted
Kalim A Member Since: Nov 9, 2019
492 of 1,207
I tried to use my cousin's debit card with his permission who resides in the US. From then onwards his name got into my primary billing method. Now Upwork is trying to verify my account with his name. I couldn't edit it back to my name. Please Help me out to complete my identity verification process.
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
493 of 1,207

Hi Kalim,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ruben J Member Since: Nov 17, 2019
494 of 1,207

Hi, 

My name change request was not approved when I tried to change my name since my full name does not match the existing name in my profile. The problem is that now I am not able to transfer my money to paypal since paypal has my full name. 

[Note: I have already verified my account with the existing name]

I received a mail when my request was denied stating to reply to that mail in case of anyother additional information to share inorder to manually review it.  I replied them with my details and also attached my passport copy and it has been a week now but still there is no response. Kindly help me out in this. 

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
495 of 1,207

Hi Ruben,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Hlib S Member Since: Nov 19, 2019
496 of 1,207

Hi Upwork community.
I've done ID verification to resume the suspended upwork account as upwork said and mine is accepted by Upwork three days ago.
But my account is still suspended, doesn't resumed, can't submit proposal yet.
What I have to do more? Please tell me.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
497 of 1,207

Hi Hlib,

I`m sorry about the delay with this. I`ve escalated your concern o our team and one of our team members will update your ticket with more details and assist you further. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them on your ticket. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Harjot S Member Since: Nov 19, 2019
498 of 1,207

The same exact thing happened to me 3 times! I've wasted a ton of time posting a job over and over again, and per their terms, have nothing that should have suspended my account. HOW DO WE CONTACT SUPPORT?!? I even upgraded to Premium and still no way to contact support even though it promises live phone and chat support.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
499 of 1,207

Hi Harjot, 

I checked your account and can see that the team has reached out to you through this support ticket with more information about the hold on your account. Please refer to the support ticket for more information on how you can life the hold on your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Chrystyna P Member Since: Nov 19, 2019
500 of 1,207

I face with problems when I try to upload my documents. I need a member of staff to help me solve this problem and review my documents. I failed to find a support team number on website. Can somebody help?  

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS