Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID Verification

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
501 of 1,205

Hi Chrystyna,

Could you please share more information with us about your request so that we can assist you accordingly or have the correct support team assist you?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Wajeeh S Member Since: Nov 21, 2019
502 of 1,205

This name is listed on your profile or primary payment method.Name is mismatched as the card i enter belongs to my fatherHow can we changed mismatched Full Name on Id Verification which isnt mine 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
503 of 1,205

Hi Wajeeh,

Just to clarify, are you referring to adding a payment method? 
At the moment you don't have any pending verifications on your end. Please keep in mind that once you have a pending verification you will need to submit your own ID. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Wajeeh S Member Since: Nov 21, 2019
504 of 1,205
  1. I added payment method on my father account details 
  2. Some of your services are temporarily on hold
    We would love to get you up and running again on Upwork. But first, we need you to take a few minutes to verify your identity. Click “Get Started” below to begin or “Learn More” for details. Thank you! GET STARTED or LEARN MORE
  3. when i am clicking get started for my ID Verification , full name is coming of my fathers
  4. This name is listed on your profile or primary payment method. which is coming after m father
  5. Now i need to get my id verified and the full name is of my father
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
505 of 1,205

Hi Wajeeh,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Biodun Saheed A Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
506 of 1,205

Hello, I had a problem verifying my ID because it gives an error message that it's unsupported. I only have a temporary ID slip issued by the government but it wasn't accepted by upwork. I need to solve this problem before11/28/2019 UTC, or my account risk been put on hold. What can I do please?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
507 of 1,205

Hi Biodun,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that your verification is still pending. Please allow more time for the verification to be completed and our team will reach out to you with the results.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ahmed M Member Since: Nov 25, 2019
508 of 1,205

I am from Egypt, can I present my national ID card to verify my identity? Because there are only two options Visa and passport

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
509 of 1,205

Hi Ahmed,

Feel free to upload your National ID Card. If our team needs any additional information, they will reach out to you directly and guide you further thought this process.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Adebayo A Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
510 of 1,205
After my id has been verified, my account is still showing suspended will i have to wait for 3days for the suspension to be lifted? Please answer me.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS