cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID Verification

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
511 of 604

Thank you for reaching out to us, Wekesa.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Hamza A Member Since: Jan 15, 2020
512 of 604

My orignal name is H M Hamza Arshad and this is also my profile name and primary name on upwork, but when ever i open my upwork account it says some of mine services are temporarily on hold because of identity varication and when i click on get started it says my name is **Edited for community guidelines**  and asks me to upload national identity proof of this name but this is the name which i gave upwork to bank account name so now my problem is how i can remove it and change this to my real name 
please suggest me 
Thanks in advance 

**Edited for community guidelines**

Highlighted
513 of 604

Thank you for reaching out to us, Hamza.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Krystyna E Member Since: Oct 26, 2016
514 of 604

I'm having some issues with uploading my id for verification, it keeps saying that only images are allowed and I've switched between PNG and JPG and i get the same error

Highlighted
515 of 604

Hi Krystyna,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Mohamed M Member Since: Jan 25, 2020
516 of 604

Hey all,

I can't seem to be able to verify my identity, I live in Egypt and have a government issues ID and when I tried to proceed with the verification it shows this message:

We had some trouble verifying your ID

It looks like you uploaded an unsupported type of ID.

Any help?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
517 of 604

Hi Mohamed,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
lindsey l Member Since: Jan 30, 2020
518 of 604

Hi
I'm trying to verifiy my identity on upwork and my payment goes through my husbands name, not mine.  How do i change that so i can verify my ID?

Highlighted
519 of 604

Hi Lindsey,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Gilbert L Member Since: Jan 31, 2020
520 of 604

Hi! I do have Philhealth ID which is an goverment issued ID. I tried to submit it many times. Please help.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS